*Daily use sentence*
Daily use sentences
1. ऐसी बात नहीं है ।
It is nothing like that. / Nothing as such.
2. मैं नहीं मानता ।
I don’t agree. / I don’t believe.
3. उसे बुखार है।
He has fever. / He is suffering from fever.
4. हमारे पास दो दुकानें हैं।
We have two shops.
5. आज तुम स्कूल क्यों नहीं गये ?
Why did you not go to school today?
6. क्या हुआ ?
What happened? / What’s the matter?
7. ज़रा मैं तैयार हो लूँ ।
Let me get ready.
8. घबराने कि बात नहीं है ।
Not to worry. / Nothing to worry about.
9. तुम्हारे पास बहुत साड़ियाँ हैं।
You have many sarees.
10. हमें खाना बनाना पड़ा था।
We had to cook the food.
11. रोशनी को गीत गाना पड़ा था।
Roshni had to sing a song.
12. पिताजी को दिल्ली जाना पड़ा था।
Father had to go to Delhi.
13. मैं भी साथ चलूँ ?
May I accompany you? / Shall I accompany you?
14. क्या श्याम आ रहा है ?
Is Shyam coming?
15. हालाँकि मैं सोच रहा था ।
Though, I was thinking.
16. इससे बेहतर कुछ हो नहीं सकता ।
Nothing could be better than this.
17. हमें स्कूटर ठीक करना पड़ा था।
We had to repair the scooter.
18. आपको तुरंत यहाँ आना पड़ा था।
You had to come here immediately.
19. समझ गये ?
Understood? / Got it?
20. क्या राम अंदर है ?
Is Ram in?
अगर आपको ये आर्टिकल पसन्द आया हो, तो इसे अपने दोस्तों के साथ WhatsApp, Facebook आदि पर शेयर जरूर करिएगा। Thank you! – Prachi yadav
Comments
Post a Comment